I just wanted to quickly share a few of my Favorite Finds for this year’s Memorial Day, Flag Day, and 4th of July Parties. Have a blast!
I featured all these fun accessories in my DIY Memorial Day Picnic Project.
- Handmade Cocktail Umbrellas – my nephews made these to surprise me at last year’s family 4th of July Shindig – they used wooden skewers, festive patriotic papers, jewelry beads, and their vivid imaginations – priceless!
- Patriotic Sand Buckets – perfect reminders of Old Glory and vacations at the beach; use them as vases, votive candle holders, napkin and utensil dispensers, and anything else you can imagine – available at your local Walmart
- Red Enamel Flower Pots – available at your local Walmart
- Star & Stripes Melamine Plates – available at your local Michaels
- Krazy Straw R,W&B Swizzle Straws – available at your local Michaels
- Coca Cola Glasses – quintessential Americana – available at Dollar Tree
- Strands of Red, White, and Blue beads make excellent Napkin Rings and Patriotic Pinwheels double as novel Napkin Treatments and fun
- OPTIONAL: I made the placemat using decorative Brads and a sheet of blue Fun Foam – available at your local Michaels Store. For full instructions check out my DIY Stars & Stripes Placemat Project.